Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Full Stack Developer
Memphis , TN 38120
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
!!!US Citizen or Green Card Holder and must be able to obtain Public Trust Clearance!!!
We are looking for
Full Stack Developers. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a long term opportunity, growth, flexible work environment with competitive salary and great benefits. If you are self-motivated, work with a team and individually, and are able to bring innovative solutions and ideas, then this is a great opportunity for you!Full Stack Developerwillhave demonstrated proficiency in:
- Oracle PL/SQL
- HTML, CSS, jQuery
- APIs and web services like REST
- Modular design
- Agile SDLC
- Design patterns for developing scalable applications Develop software components for a modern application and its accompanying infrastructure.
- Provide clear, concise documentation for code and other development artifacts.
- Must be US citizen or Green Card Holder and must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- B.S. in Computer Science, Geography or related field.
- Six (6) years of performing software engineering activities.
- NodeJS, Git
- Unit testing experience
If you are interested in getting more information about this opportunity, please contact Irina Rozenbergirozenberg@arielpartners.com
at your earliest convenience.At Ariel Partners, we solve the most difficult problems that inhibit technology from enabling our customers to achieve their goals. Our vision is to be recognized by our stakeholders as an elite provider of IT solutions, so when they have their biggest challenges were on their short list. Were looking for team members who share our values of:Integrityto do the right thing even when it hurts;Commitmentto the long term success and happiness of our customers, our people, and our partners;Courageto take on difficult challenges, accept new ideas, and accept incremental failure; and the constant pursuit ofExcellence.Ariel Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.