Full Charge Bookkeeper
Miami , FL 33142
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Full Charge BookkeeperWho are we?Greater Miami Caterers
is a premier food service company based in Miami, FL just east of MIA airport but services clients north to Broward County and south to deep Miami Dade County. Our commissary kitchen provides congregate and homebound meals to both the elderly and child care food programs in the community. We are a family business serving the Miami community for over 52 years.What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Full Charge Bookkeeper to be responsible for all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, financial reporting, payroll and management of time and duties of office personnel.Day in the life:
What do we require?
- Manage the general office personnel
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate standards and regulatory requirements
- Maintain internal control and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs and expenditures
- Coordinate all audit activity, as requested by CEO
- Compile company financial data in an accurate and timely manner to be provided to CPA on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis for financial statement reporting
- Assist the company in the annual budgeting and planning process as requested by owners
- Ensure that expenditures are consistently aligned with budgets
- Coordinate audit activities and reporting of accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, and bank reconciliation, and payroll
- Liaison between CEO/COO and banks, CPA, the PEO and other institutions
- Will be responsible for all areas of payroll
- Manage banking relationships through online account maintenance such as Positive Pay, balance maintenance, balance reporting, etc.
Is this you?
- Bachelors degree in accounting preferred
- 10 years previous experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Fluent in Spanish and English required
- Customer relations experience
- Excellent computer knowledge, including proficiency in Microsoft Office and QuickBooks
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Must be a self-motivated leader, organized and have excellent prioritization skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to recognize issues and problems and address them
- Leadership qualities and patience to train/teach staff on how to go about making changes and improvements
- 2 weeks vacation
- 2 sick days
- Paid holidays
- Aetna Medical Insurance (HMO) company paid for Employee only (current insurer subject to change)
- Optional employee paid insurance: Colonial products, Aflac products, Dental, Vision
- 401k with 1% match
- Casual dress code
: Greater Miami Caterers provides an essential service to the community and is closed only in extreme emergencies. We do not offer a work from home option. As an essential business it is required for employees to report to work.This Job Description was created in part by the Avitus Group through our Job Advertising Service. Avitus Group is a Professional Services organization focused on helping companies Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow their business. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with the Avitus Group.