VIEW JOBS6/19/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-09-17T00:00H-E-B needs energetic and motivated Partners willing to work hard and have fun while making our Customers feel welcome. No matter what background you bring, or where you are in your career, we welcome you to join our community where People come first.
As a Customer Service Assistant, you will be responsible for packaging groceries and assisting customers in transporting their merchandise from the store to their vehicle.
Once you're eligible, you'll become an Owner in the company, so we're looking for commitment, hard work, and focus on quality and Customer service. 'Partner-owned' means our most important resources--People--drive the innovation, growth, and success that makes H-E-B The Greatest Retailing Company.
Do you have a:
HEART FOR PEOPLE... commitment to work hard to make sure People come first?
HEAD FOR BUSINESS... recognition of what needs to be done before you're told?
PASSION FOR RESULTS... a desire to help get the job done, whatever it takes?
We are looking for:
* willingness to be attentive to customers' needs
* ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What is the work?
* Packages, transports, and loads customers' purchases to vehicle
* Assists in unloading merchandise from baskets
* Assists customers in locating merchandise
Stocking / Sanitation:
* Gathers baskets and picks up trash inside and outside store
* Maintains and stocks bag areas
* Returns products to proper locations
* Stocks and stages bags; stocks check stand supplies
* Distributes Buddy bucks to registers, replaces anti-fatigue mats
* Does Carts & Parts basket relocation and power-washing basket relocation for department setup
* Performs red basket fill up / retrieval
* Cleans, mops, dusts, sweeps, vacuums check stand area, Return Center, and CCO area to maintain store cleanliness and safety
What is your background?
* Company Orientation
* Basics of Safety
Do you have what it takes to be a fit as an H-E-B Customer Service Assistant?
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to work with customers and be attentive to their needs
* Ability to maintain a high level of productivity and efficiency standards
* Function in a fast-paced, retail environment, in detailed and precise tasks
* Work with Customers, staying attentive to their needs
* Constantly* reach at waist, grasp
* Frequently stand, walk
* Occasionally reach overhead, reach at shoulder, reach at knee, reach at floor, bend, stoop, squat, crouch, kneel, stair climb, pivot, twist, push / pull with arms, pinch, perform fine motor movements
* Occasionally be exposed to cold, hot, loud noises, ambient temperatures, and wet conditions
* Demonstrate the ability to lift 50 lbs, and manage in excess of 30 lbs. It is the responsibility of the individual partner to never lift beyond his or her own safe lifting limit. If an item is too heavy to lift, push or pull, and / or carry, the Partner must break the box down into lighter, smaller, more manageable components, or ask for assistance from another Partner or a manager.
* While there may be exceptions, the measurements noted are generally defined as--Constantly: 5.5 hours per 8-hour day; Frequently: 2.5 - 5.5 hours per 8-hour day; Occasionally: 0 - 2.5 hours per 8-hour day
VIEW JOBS6/13/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-09-11T00:00Job Description
Circle K is a great place to work! Here is why:
We know that you can work anywhere. However, working at Circle K is the start of something great! While you make it easy for our customers, we focus on you and your development! Our people make us who we are. We want to see you grow, so we put growing together at the forefront of everything we do. It is our duty to provide you with the tools and resources that you need to succeed. Joining Circle K means joining a team that is devoted to you!
Minimum Qualifications High School diploma or GED preferred. Experience in retail sales preferred. Ability to work in the conditions described below. Ability to perform essential duties and physical functions described below. Ability to work as scheduled, and arrive at the job store on time. Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in English. Ability to perform the four (4) basic arithmetic operations (add, subtract, multiply and divide). Essential Duties Provides prompt, courteous customer service and resolves customer issues on shift. Provides training assistance to new Customer Service Representatives. Performs shift supervision. Completes all store merchandise build-to's May complete a grocery order and delivery. May provide direction for managing the fast food service area of the store. Knows the gasoline pricing strategy for the store and changes gasoline prices correctly. Inspect store facilities and equipment for safety, cleanliness, and proper working order. Contacts maintenance for repair when needed. Receives and verifies vendor deliveries. Controls merchandise, cash shortages, and other selling expenses. Assists in maintaining proper inventory levels and shift audits. Assists new applicants with application process. Performs all duties with minimal supervision. Attends job-related meetings (may be required to work irregular hours) Ring up all sales on cash register properly and accurately, handling money, checks, and other types of payment received for products sold. Performs multi-function operation of fuel console, lottery machine, money order machine, telecom transactions, etc. Performs multi-function and cleaning duties necessary to maintain store cleanliness inside and out; basic upkeep and cleaning of all equipment at store. Complete daily store reports and other duties as assigned by the Store Manager. Working Conditions Perform approximately 95% of all work indoors, but will be required to work outside to clean parking lots, gas pumps, take out garbage, etc. Exposure to extreme cold temperatures while performing occasional work in a walk in cooler and/or freezer. Exposure to occasional noise. Work with minimum direction and periodic supervision. Physical Functions Ability to stand and/or walk for up to 8 hours. Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds from ground to overhead up to 30 minutes of workday (i.e., assisting in stocking/maintaining inventory levels). Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 60 pounds from ground to waist level (i.e., to replenish fountain syrups). Ability to push/pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds (i.e., utilizing a hand-truck). Ability to bend at waist with some twisting up to one hour of workday. Ability to grasp, reach and manipulate objects with hands up to all day. (This handwork requires eye-hand coordination, and may require climbing a ladder to store and retrieve materials or place and remove signs). THE ABOVE STATEMENTS REFLECT THE GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS/DUTIES AND/OR RESPONSIBILITIES NECESSARY TO IDENTIFY THE JOB AND ARE NOT NECESSARILY INTENDED TO SET FORTH ALL OF THE SPECIFC REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB. NOTE: This Job Description may change periodically as required by business necessity, with or without advance notice to employees.
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
402 S Mason Rd Houston, Texas 77450-2436
Circle K Stores, Inc.KatyTX
VIEW JOBS6/11/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-09-09T00:00Location:
1633 W Grand Pkwy N, Katy, Texas 77493 United States of America
Are you an enthusiastic, highly motivated person that would love to start your career in the retail industry with U-Haul?
If you are looking for an excellent opportunity that will allow you to grow in an exciting work place; look no further.
U-Haul is growing with more than 1700 Moving and Storage locations in the U.S. and Canada, it's no wonder our company has been an excellent source of career and personal growth opportunities for more than 70 years!
We are seeking High Energy, Positive individuals that like to make customers smile!
In this role you will be part of a driven team and working alongside with some of the top managers in our industry. As a Customer Service Representative you will enjoy flexible scheduling around school, sports and family life! You will work with other team members who have a similar passion for working with customers and making their day. You will be a part of a team that gives back to your community and environment! Our associates receive opportunities for growth and advancement and can be promoted into Assistant Manager and General Management positions!
U-Haul meet our customers' needs and demands. U-Haul's needs for Customer Service Representatives are significantly greater on evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Day to day duties of a Customer Service Representative:
As a Customer Service Representative you will interface with U-Haul customers to identify what they are looking for so that you can recommend the best moving supplies or storage solutions for their moving needs. A Customer Service Representative will assist customers inside the U-Haul Center by educating them on our products and services, answering questions, and preparing rental invoices. Once properly trained, Customer Service Representatives may also assist customers outside on the lot as well by installing trailer hitches and light wiring harnesses on customer's vehicles, ensuring vehicle fluid levels are properly filled, performing clean-up of trucks, trailers, and other rental items, and accepting equipment returned from rental.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Interact with our guests in a friendly, fast, courteous and efficient manner
* Attention to detail in order to promote positive customer interactions
* Hear and sense customer needs and keep your manager and fellow team members informed
* Complete training and maintain knowledge by participating in on-line and hands on educational and training opportunities
* Take pride in every aspect of your work and perform it with energy and enthusiasm
* Be a strong team player, with a commitment to continuous learning who provides high quality service to our customers
Click on the link below to learn more about the job.
* Very Competitive Pay
* Flexible Hours
* Military Veterans highly encouraged to apply
* Uniforms Provided
* Valid driver's license and the ability to maintain a good driving record to operate commercial motor vehicles
* Adhere to all local state and federal vehicular regulations while driving
High School Diploma or equivalent
The work involves moderate risks or discomforts which require special safety precautions, e.g., working around moving parts or machines, fumes or irritant chemicals. May be required to use protective clothing, or gear such as masks, goggles, gloves or shields.
The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods of standing, walking, recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching or similar activities, and lifting a minimum of 50 lbs assisted or unassisted.
U-Haul is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, provincial, state or local law. Individual accommodations are available on requests for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Information obtained during this process will only be shared on a need to know basis.