Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Adamas Building & Adamas Security
Jersey City , NJ 07302
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Concierge is responsible for the lobby reception area at the property. The Job includes the greeting of all guests, answering phone calls, assisting residents and guests with questions regarding building services and facilities, checking the guest into the computer system and announcing guest to residents units. Answering phone calls and monitoring video screens may be part of the job depending on each specific property. Signing in of packages and or deliveries may also be part of the job. Must have exceptional communication skills and be savvy with using computers and technology to perform the requirements of the job.
- Meet and greet all residents as if they were checking into a luxury hotel keeping White Glove Service in mind with each interaction.
- Meet and greet all guests and have them sign in and notify appropriate resident.
- Open door where appropriate to anyone with packages, strollers, shopping carts etc., in their hands.
- Answer inquiries on neighborhood services when applicable.
- Log in vendor deliveries. Log in packages and notify residents of delivery.
- Keep package area organized, neat and clean.
- Keep track of carts when not in package area.
- Manage software that will link residents to services such as deliveries.
- Keep lobby area neat and clean.
- Receive and log all package deliveries and verify package numbers.
- Maintain front lobby desk and keep neat and clean at all times.
- Maintain full awareness of all assigned areas at all times and enforce house rules applicable to such areas with due discretion as expected by the Adamas Building Services White Glove Service commitment.
- Know what Service Excellence looks like in delivery.
- Good communication skills including a smile when they speak- command of the English language including correct pronunciation of words an understanding that not everyone has the same skills, so they have to be able to read when someone is not understanding them and make the necessary adjustments.
- Able to tolerate stress- people arent always nice, patient, or thoughtful- Concierge understand that different people have different personalities and know how to manage that without taking it personally.
- Awareness of variability in human behavior and attuned to recognizing and managing.
- Familiarity with site specific manuals.
- Familiarity with emergency procedures and protocols.
- Awareness of Chain of Command process and support.
- Integrity- in keeping with the core values of Adamas Building Services Concierge are honest and ethical.
- Customer and personal service- Concierge at the front desk have to want to interact with the public, first and foremost.
- Concern for others- Concierge have to be naturally empathic and sensitive to the needs of others.
- Team Players- Concierge are team players who work cooperatively with each other and Concierge performing other tasks within the building- they get that the whole is greater than the individual parts!
- Initiative- things change and responsibilities change. We are always looking to enhance our service and so the Concierge have to be able and willing and desirous of implementing new programs and learning new things.
- Flexible- because everything changes, the Concierge have to be able to roll with the punches and land on their feet.
- Attention to Detail- the devil is in the detail and when working at a lobby desk, forgotten details impact the residents who pay for us to be there.
Medical, dental and vision plans available on the 1st day of the month following 60 days of employment for eligible, full time employees (30 hours or more per week); Paid Time Off; 401(k) plan on the first day of the quarter following 1 year of employment and 1000 hours worked in the consecutive and previous 12 months. Employee recognition programs. Employee Training including Leadership Development and career advancement opportunities.
WE ARE REVIEWING APPLICANTS AND SCHEDULING IN PERSON INTERVIEWS THE FIRST WEEK OF OCTOBER 2018 IN HARRISON, NJ - PLEASE LET US KNOW WHY YOU WOULD BE THE PERFECT FIT FOR THIS POSITION,