Frontend Software Engineer
Mountain View , CA 94041
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Matternet is making instant access to physical goods through autonomous aerial robotics a reality. Join our Platform team as a Senior Frontend Software Engineer!
The ideal candidate has experience building next-generation web applications and prefers to dabble in development across the stack, with particular focus and appreciation for JS, React, Redux, and other frontend technologies.
As our dedicated Frontend expert, you will make significant contributions to our software and systems, helping shape the most powerful Mission Control and Fleet Management systems anyone has ever seen.
To get an idea of your final product, check out the Matternet Station.
- Be trusted to take point on complex product initiatives and run them to completion with minimal supervision
- Work with the rest of our software team and across engineering disciplines to build the infrastructure that our air and ground assets rely on: real-time drone tracking system, back office asset management system, customer facing tools
- Move between backend APIs and front-end-user interfaces
- 6+ years of real-world experience
- A product-first approach to building software; you care about the real world functionality of your programming
- Expertise in modern web frameworks like React & Redux
- Experience working in real-time cloud systems
- You are familiar with GraphQL, Apollo, and Express
- Youve worked with relational DBs like PostgreSQL and ORMs like Sequelize
- You are as comfortable working on frontend Bootstrap/React-based applications as you are diving deep into backend APIs and microservices
- Youve worked peripheral tech like React Native, AWS, Docker, and Kubernetes
- You are familiar with MQTT based messaging and GTS databases
- You think autonomous aerial vehicles are as cool as we do