We have following urgent role with our DIRECT client Title: Front-end developer ( React.js, node ) Opening: Multiple LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA DURATION: 10+ months Compensation: Competitive ( DOE ) Required Skills:
Multiple opening at various level -- Senior , Mid level, Junior
3 to 8+ years of front-end development experience
Experience with Reactjs, Redux, Webpack and Node
Strong HTML5, CSS knowledge
Experience writing unit tests using Jasmine, Mocha
Client is seeking talented Web / Front-end developer with strong front end experience building high quality scalable web applications to join our team delivering innovation to clients digital shopping experience.
You will have the opportunity to build out great online properties and designs that balance complex customer needs with application performance.
Help invent the next generation of ecommerce; integrated experiences that leverage the store, and the web to sell anything, to anyone, anywhere in the world
Be a product-oriented Web Developer creating and experimenting with new ideas that will engage and excite our customers.
VIEW JOBS11/1/2018 8:59:27 PM2019-01-30T20:59<p><strong>Role: UI Developer with React</strong></p>
<p><strong>Location: Sunnyvale, CA</strong></p>
<p><strong>Duration: Long Term</strong></p>
<p>&middot; At least 6 years of experience in developing Web UI applications using Front End technologies like HTML, JS and CSS</p>
<p>&middot; Hands-on experience developing enterprise applications using ReactJS</p>
<p>&middot; Exposure to Unit Testing frameworks like Jasmine, QUnit etc.,</p>
<p>&middot; Relevant knowledge on package management / build tools like Webpack, Grunt, Gulp etc.,</p>
<p>&middot; NodeJS experience a BIG PLUS</p>
<p>&middot; Knowledge of (and a passion for) current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance and accessibility</p>
<p>&middot; Good knowledge on implementing Responsive/Adaptive Web Designs</p>
<p>&middot; Good knowledge handling cross browser compatibility issues</p>
<p>&middot; Good knowledge using Developer tools for debugging and performance optimizations</p>
<p>&middot; Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment</p>
<p>&middot; Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment</p>
<p>&middot; Open source enthusiast and passionate about learning new technologies</p>
Reinciar Technologies Inc.SunnyvaleCA
VIEW JOBS11/13/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-11T00:00What you'll be doing...
Verizon's Yahoo Small Business (YSB) team is seeking to hire a Front End or Back End Senior Software Engineer.
Verizon's Yahoo Small Business (YSB) team provides services and platforms that enable small and medium businesses to succeed. Our core offering includes actionable live web insights, application/developer platforms, real-time traffic tracking and analytics, recommendations, provisioning management, subscription/billing management, merchant solutions, domain management, web hosting and local listings. These are some of the important functions that allow the business owner to gain insights and take action to grow their business. And more, you get to work on the most advanced and interesting technology with no limit.
* Planning, designing, developing, coding and testing software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products; revising and refining as required.
* Participating in the development of project timelines, implementation design specifications, system flow diagrams, documentation, testing and ongoing support of systems.
* Conceptualizing and developing prototypes quickly in working with the product and architect.
* Engaging in engineering discussions, contributing to the conversation, providing opinions, asking thoughtful questions for clarification, and enriching the environment.
* Deploying high-performance distributed micro services and systems for platform products.
* Building something great. The ideal project is something you can be proud of that we use in our product.
* Maintaining and improving existing code with a pride of ownership.
What we're looking for...
You are self-driven with experience in design and implementation of complex and distributed systems, particularly in building high-performance backend and/or frontend frameworks. You have a passion for seeking engineering excellence and adopting new technologies. You are not afraid to drive for success by working with cross-functional teams.
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Four or more years of relevant work experience.
* Knowledge of software architecture, networking and distributed systems, design patterns, and UNIX/Linux environments.
* Experience with test-driven development, continuous integration and continuous deployment processes.
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* Experience with NodeJS, Java EE/Spring Framework.
* Seven or more years of relevant technical experience.
* Knowledge of large-scale software architecture, networking and distributed systems, design patterns, and UNIX/Linux environments.
* Industry experience with MySQL or relevant.
* Experience interacting with RESTful APIs for SaaS applications standards and protocols: SAML, oAuth, WS FEDERATION.
* Exposure to AWS architecture, concepts, and tools.
* Experience with container platforms like Docker or relevant.
* Demonstrated excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.