Front Office Staff
Light Wave Dental
Cary , NC 27511
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
CarolinasDentist is built to deliver a Positively Different patient experience. This is based on creating meaningful relationships, constantly striving for greater heights, and improving our patients lives. Our purpose says it all: Having Fun. Improving Lives. One Smile at a Time.
We staff our offices with highly trained, caring dentists and hardworking team members. From the moment you walk through our doors, youll be greeted with a smile and given the first-rate CarolinasDentist experience.
Come join us in our new Cary, NC location as a Treatment Coordinator. Our Treatment Coordinators serve as advocates and educators in creating treatment plans for dental care for our patients. You'll assist the Office Manager in production goals and participate in greeting patients, scheduling appointments and answering phones.
Here's what you'll do:
- Conduct interviews to understand the patients oral health history, concerns, and objectives.
- Update and follow up on pending treatment in the Treatment Tracker Report on a daily basis.
- Ensure all treatment plans are completed, presented to patients and that financial consultations occur.
- Address patient concerns, answer any questions and assist them in prioritizing their treatment.
- Ensure all pre-authorizations are sent to the insurance companies and are tracked and followed up on in a timely manner.
- Responsible for creating dental claims the day services are rendered.
- Build trust, and understand the patients objectives.
- Manage and maintain the payment options and policies for patients.
- Bill dental insurance, post payments, and claim estimations as required.
- Oversee and track dental benefit plan accounts receivable and follow-up on claims regularly to ensure timely payment.
- Communicate with all outside and third-party financing companies offered to patients and educate patients on the available outside financing options.
- Assist in Practices collections protocol for all outstanding balances.
- Introduce new patients to the practice by going over health history, explaining the doctors examination, and describing any other features about the practice that should be highlighted.
Here's what you'll need to qualify:
- 2-3 or more years of front office/patient advocate experience, preferably in a dental or medical setting.
- Excellent relationship and rapport building skills with the ability to communicate clearly and present information to patients.
- Knowledge and experience with dental treatment plans and insurance requirements.
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn new programs.
- Ability to demonstrate independent thinking and exercise good judgment.
- Ability to perform frequent repetitive work with attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible and accept different work assignments with a positive approach.
- Ability to exercise confidentiality with Patients and patient care.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and priorities.
In return for providing an excellent patient experience, we offer a great benefits package to include health and dental benefits, 401(k), holiday pay and paid time off.