Front Of House | Customer Experience
Los Angeles , CA 90001
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Founded in Sydney in 2017, Zoomo is leading the world at providing utility e-bikes and after market servicing. Were a fast growing tech start up with a global footprint across Australia, the US and the UK. We are doubling in size every 6 months!
We are transitioning billions of urban miles from bikes, cars and trucks to smart e-bikes. eBikes are more efficient, more sustainable and now, easily accessible.
We move fast and score goals. We seek honest feedback. And we respect the individual.
At Zoomo we seek people who are fun, energetic, customer friendly and hard working. Were looking for a customer obsessed problem solver. The front of house role is exceptionally important; youre the face of Zoomo. You are expected to be proactive and manage your own time and responsibilities.
- Ensure our riders have an awesome and seamless in-person experience
- Support out current programs that are raising awareness in the Latinx community
- Walk riders through the on-boarding process and all safety requirements
- Help existing riders troubleshoot any issues they experience
- Work with the team to make our support processes even better
- Retail, sales, barista, bartending, client-facing, and/or customer service experience
- Cool and calm operator; diffusing heated situations and turning aggrieved customer into Zoomo promoters is your cup of tea
- Outstanding communicator, with the ability to interact and connect with people across our various teams and locations
- Enthusiastic about selling our product to potential riders
- Patient teacher and have a passion for empowering others
- Problem solve and troubleshoot - if you dont know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask
- SPANISH SPEAKING A PLUS
We are a startup in every sense of the word. Expect autonomy, visibility, breakneck pace, ground breaking technology, barriers to overcome, problems to pursue.
AT ZOOMO, WE OFFER:
- The chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth mode with plenty of opportunity for personal development
- Flexible workplace with a team of extraordinary, motivated and fun co-workers
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do
- The full support of an experienced management team in helping you meet your targets and your professional development goals
- Career advancement for those capable and motivated
Zoomo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
$18/hour contractor, with roadmap to full-time employee after ~2 months, 11AM - 7PM, Monday - Friday