Front End UX Developer
Global Channel Management, Inc.
Milwaukee , WI 53202
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Front End UX Developer needs 4-6 years of experience in front-end UI development
Front End UX Developer requires:
- bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related degree is required (advanced degree a plus)
- Proficiency with computer applications appropriate to the position and assignment. An understanding of the building controls and HVAC industry is a plus.
- Familiarity with design tools such Photoshop, Axure, Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, etc.
- Familiarity with code repositories such as, GitHub, Codepen, BitBucket, Team Foundation Server, etc.
- Ability to refine designs throughout the development process due to scope change and technical limitations.
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of appreciation for design.
- High level of curiosity and a desire to stay up-to-date on the latest technology trends such as AR, VR, AI, etc.
Front End UX Developer duties:
- Collaborate with UX designers, researchers and strategists to create navigational prototypes of software, web and mobile applications.
- Work with UX researchers to create working prototypes for usability testing efforts.
- Help create a digital design language that has a downloadable code component to it.
- Create standards, best practices and governance models for front-end UI code.
- Work on a variety of software applications, web and mobile applications and marketing style websites.
- Use and recommend front-end technologies and frameworks for the organization to standardize around.
- Create scalable and modular front-end architectures.
- Help create living style guides for applications and websites.
- Work closely with designer and developers, both locally and internationally..