Front-End Software Engineer
Boston , MA 02108
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Front-End Software DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Were looking for a strong front-end developer to modernize two of our critical platforms.
- The successful candidate will work directly with our business partners and other software engineers within our team.
- The ideal candidate will be a thought leader that helps us architect and build best of breed user experiences.
- S/he will also be responsible for creating innovative solutions and to help improve the usability of our critical websites.
- Create a responsive web user experiences that render efficiently across multiple channels (web, mobile, etc.)
- Consult with our business partners and recommend solutions to usability issues
- Create mockups/prototypes
- CSS creation
- Interface with back-end engineers
- Design, develop and implement changes to application software components and/or interfaces
- Participate in our code review process
- Formulate and execute unit test plans for software changes
- Create and maintain application technical documentation
- Knowledge and experience normally acquired through, or equivalent to, the completion of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of developing robust, responsive web applications
- Working knowledge of SQL Server
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks (Scrum or XP).
- Any experience with thefollowing skills are considered a plus:
1.Selenium, Jasmine, Test/behavior driven development2. Sitecore CMS3. Experience with Visual Studio, the .NET Framework and C#.4. Cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS