Please be open-minded and ready to learn the process. Job starts at $9/hr and after 90 day probation, an evaluation occurs to determine an increase in pay per hour. Spanish-speaking is a plus.
• Must have reliable transportation to job location. Preferrably someone who drives a vehicle.
• Greet guests and visitors as they approach the front desk and politely inquire into their reason for visiting.
• Availability for all 3 shifts are required and flexibility is a must.
• Apply basic computer skills
• Check reservations to determine details and confirm reservation and room statuses
• Run Night Audit.
• Provide visitors with information on guests’ room numbers (where allowed) and arrange for them to be escorted.
• Divulge information regarding the hotel’s facilities and services and encourage guests to make use of them.
• Respond to telephone calls and provide required information
• Take and relay messages to staff members and guests and provide call back services.
• Handle hotel correspondence, emails and filing duties and ensure that advanced bookings are accurately punched into the system
• Handle cancellations according to protocols and inform guests on waiting lists about slot availability.
• Provide information regarding room prices and costs of additional services, not part of the room package.
• Assist guests in checking in to their rooms and checking out, ensuring that all documentation is available.
• Coordinate efforts with the accounts department to expedite payments and provide guests with information on what is owed to the facility.
• Ascertain the overall cleanliness and maintenance of the front desk and waiting areas, by coordinating efforts with the janitorial staff.
• Coordinates with housekeeping supervisor regarding room placements and assignments
• Monitors and cleans restroom when necessary once per shift
• Reliable and predictable attendance. Must be punctual.