Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Benchmark's company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company's stated purpose is "to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:
To provide prompt, safe, efficient and friendly check in, check out, guest service needs and care for all guests. The Front Desk Agent will maintain a neat and safe work area. . The Front Desk Agent will also serve as the frontline representative of the property. They must possess strong customer service skills and exhibit a high degree of professionalism at all times.
- Essential Function:
1.A true desire to promote and develop harmonious inter-departmental relationship with other departments.
2.Provide warm and sincere welcome/farewell for all guests including use of guest name & good eye contact with each guest.
3.Provide assistance checking in and out of all guests.
4.Maintain proper control of all guest's keys.
5.Accurate documentation on all billing & good service to our Guests.
6.Clearly explain parking fees and luggage procedures.
7.Provide useful information and assistance as needed.
8.Give directions to area sites.
9.A passion to deliver and surpass the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests' service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- All room clerk functions, i.e. the friendly and efficient checking in and out of guests.
- All cashier functions to include accurate posting of charges to individuals and groups, and maintenance of cash receipts and hotel banks.
- Reservation functions including entering and updating group files.
- Concierge functions (instructing guest on local entertainment, etc.)
- Adhere to the policies of the hotel as set forth in the Employee Handbook and report any observed violations to Human Resources.
- Maintain the highest level of employee/guest relations.
- Support team to reach common goals. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Remain alert, courteous and helpful to the guests at all times.
- Perform all duties in a professional manner and in accordance with company policies.
- Flexibility to work a varied schedule due to business levels and industry demand.
- Maintain uniform and grooming standards as outlined in employee handbook and departmental training.
- Ensure storage areas are clean and unobtrusive requiring bending and lifting equipment to appropriate areas, straitening kneeling and bending to store equipment on storage shelves. Must be able to bend and walk to sweep, mop, and vacuum.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. Move, lift, carry and push. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.