Freelance Producer/Account Manager - Creative Agency
New York , NY 10013
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Modop is a 360 advertising agency offering creative strategy, production, digital services and design. We're looking for experienced producer/account manager coverage from August 19 - November 11. The producer will be filling in temporarily for a staff producer on leave who will return in November. The day rate for the position is $450/day.
- Main point of contact for all Microsoft, Marriott and NYPR accounts/projects including:
- (1) In-Store Microsoft Theme
- TBD but likely combo of AE/Nuke/c4d
- (1) Marriott Live Action/Post
- (1) shoot remaining / Premiere
- (1) Marriott pitch for Live Action/Post
- In initial stages of pitch process
- (4) NYPR Projects
- Organize all client assets and distribute to internal teams + track appropriately.
- Weekly calls with clients (and sometimes internal teams) to ensure were tracking all changes to deliverables, schedules and such.
- Ensure key team members are aware of creative and budgetary impact to projects.
- Work in tandem with accounting to submit and ensure payment on all vendor/freelancer invoices.
- Freelancer outreach for all project needs + keep running list of holds for ease in bookings
- Ability to take on new pitches from initial outreach to final presentation.
- Comfortable composing SOWs and aiding in the composition of MSAs.
- Experience bidding out all phases of the production process for review by c-suite team.
- Available and responsive outside of work hours, when needed.
Freelance opportunity that could potentially turn into a salaried position, based on timing, fit and experience.