Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Franchise Support Agent, College & Corporate
El Segundo , CA 90245
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
F45 Training, the fastest growing fitness franchise network in the world, has exploded in the last 4 years with over 1200 franchisees in 36 countries, and this is just the beginning! We are looking for an ambitious and versatile Franchise Support Agent, College & Corporate to join the support team in our fast-paced environment at F45s US headquarters in El Segundo, CA.
The F45 support team is the heart of F45, working closely with our studio owners and operators to help them build their businesses, celebrating in their success, and in-turn helping grow the F45 brand globally. You will play a vital role in assisting new College and Corporate partners with any issues they may encounter on their journey of starting and running an F45 studio, forming personal relationships with owners across the world, understanding their needs and celebrating their successes.
The ideal candidate is an energetic and enthusiastic individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills, problem-solving abilities, a passion for fitness and a willingness to master the F45 Training system and protocols.
- Liaise with College / Corporate sales team, franchise support team, tech support team, and other internal stakeholders
- Respond to ticket-based email / phone inquiries from our Operators based on set procedures
- Clarify any issues and determine the best recourse, and escalate issues as required
- Follow up with Operators to ensure any issues have been resolved to their satisfaction
- Collaborate with the F45 team to document all information in the support system
- Ensure our Operators are the happiest, most productive and satisfied partners in the F45 network
- Conflict resolution in a friendly manner and in accordance with the F45 brand ethos
- Other tasks may come upso be prepared to pivot and multi-task
- 3-5 years working in customer-facing/client relationship roles (hospitality, customer service)
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Ability to manage a high volume of emails
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A working knowledge of modern cloud-based software technologies (Dropbox, Gmail, GDocs, Freshdesk or other ticket-based customer support platforms)
- An interest and passion for the fitness industry
- Ability to maintain the highest standards of confidentiality, trust and discretion
- This is a permanent position and the ideal candidate can commit to helping on weekends and after hours if required.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.
- The job location is El Segundo, CA