Fpga / Asic Contractor: Clearance Required
Baltimore , MD 21239
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Title: FPGA or ASIC Contractor
Location:Dual locations/Onsite in MD and San Diego, CA
Term: Contract/Long Term
Duration: 6 months MD/, 6 Months/San Diego, CA
Potential 12 Months
Required: Secret or Top Secret Clearance
- FPGA / ASIC Contractor
- Implement Crypto System
- System Verilog
- Crypto FPGA verification using UVM/System Verilog
- Some Design, but primarily Verification
- Work must be done onsite in Lab
- A2e Does NOT Accept Unsolicited Resumes or Referrals from any source other than the candidate, and, as a result, we will not be considering any unsolicited referrals or resumes sent to us as a fee -based candidate submittal.
- Any unsolicited resumes sent to A2e, including unsolicited resumes sent to a A2e mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to A2e employees, or to A2es resume database will be considered A2e property.
- A2e will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
- Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact A2e employees, A2es recruiting team, or other authorized A2e personnel, in an attempt to present candidates.