High Tech (Small-Mid Sized) Confidential Company
Parsippany-Troy Hills , NJ 07054
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our Financial Business Analysis team is looking for a FP&A Lead/Specialist who will enhance the company’s performance and ensure long-term growth in an already fast-growing company. A successful candidate will be able to thrive in a challenging, dynamic, and international environment – and, grow with our company.
Working Closely with the NA Finance Leadership Team, this role is responsible for the budgeting and forecasting processes, bookings & revenues analysis; financial reporting and analysis, sales and project pricing & profitability analysis, and budgetary control. In addition, this role is a business partner to global stakeholders.
Responsibilities & Scope of Role:
- Analysis of the monthly NA P&L report. Analyzing financial results versus forecast, prior year and budget. Perform revenue, gross margin, and operating expense variance analysis.
- Monitor, analyze and interpret sales and revenue data, providing weekly and monthly reports to sales management.
- Be part of the annual budget preparation. Provide budget control and budget forecasting by an actual vs. budget vs. forecast analysis on monthly basis, identifying and monitoring KPIs, and raising flags when needed.
- Head count tracking and payroll costs analysis.
- Pricing, costing and profitability analysis for special deals, including monitoring performance.
- Take a role in defining and implementing financial reporting package, KPIs specific to the NA business and any Global department/business as required.
Soft Skills- We are looking for someone who has the following demonstrated characteristics:
- People person: Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
- Innovator & Adaptable: you show flexibility, initiative, and innovation when dealing with challenging situation.
- Multi-tasker: Ability to manage many tasks in parallel according to priorities.
- Team player: Excellent team working skills. Very good internal and external relationship building skills.
- Initiative & Ownership: you are a fast learner and proactive self-starter, able to own tasks independently and deliver according to deadlines.
Is this you?
- Bachelor’s degree in economics or finance; MBA, an advantage.
- Minimum of 4 yrs. experience with FP&A in a global company; high tech industry experience, an advantage
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Communication: you're a master communicating (written &verbal) with people at all levels within an organization.
- Excel & PowerPoint pro
- Technically inclined: you quickly learn and master new information systems such as ERP & CRM