Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Fp&A Financial Analyst For Large Growing Retail Services Company
Vertical Careers, Inc.
South Bay , CA 90245
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
FP&A Financial Analyst
Our client is an industry leader with an with over 30 branch offices and over 70,000 locations across the United States and Canada.In being a customer service focused and people-centered company, they provide professional development, promotional opportunities, and a learning environment to continue to innovate.
They are currently seeking a FP&A Analyst to join their Finance team! A FP&A Analyst provides support to the business operations of Company sales, finance and operations teams. Reporting to the Director of FP&A and Deal Analysis, the FP&A Analyst will play a critical role in analyzing data involving revenue, service, and expense trends to provide visibility and actionable insight to the Leadership Teams. The FP&A Analyst will be influential in helping the Company improve internal decision-making, create actionable plans and, ultimately, drive revenue and improve operational efficiency.
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.Interacts with many departments and analyzes different vantage points and requirements
- Provides operational support for internal resource planning, deal development and revenue maximization
- Understands business processes, systems and quality checks across the organization to identify weaknesses/gaps and recommend and/or implement solutions
- Teams with Accounting, Finance, Sales, Operations and Information Technology to develop add-value reports and analysis
- Creates reporting processes so that they are repeatable and scalable
- Provides monthly reporting KPIs for leadership team in Sales and Ops
- Supports a specific region and provides visibility to performance vs budget
- Works with IT to improve data quality and accessibility
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university in finance, accounting or another related field
- One or more years of related experience in an analyst role.
- Strong communication skills and analytical ability.
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects while delivering them in a timely manner.
- Ability to operate effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Strong computer knowledge in a Windows environment (especially Excel).
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Must possess strong mathematical aptitude.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Advanced Microsoft Excel preferred (including familiarity with pivot tables).
- Individual must be a strong team-player.
- Ability to work independently and draw conclusions from a variety of information sources.
Our client offers an excellent benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, educational reimbursement, and a superior 401K/profit-sharing plan. They are an Equal Opportunity Employer.