Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
Salt Lake City , UT 84115
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Seeking qualified candidates for a Forklift Technician position to perform repairs & maintenance of machinery & mechanical equipment such as forklifts, engines, motors, and hydraulic equipment.
Benefits of the Forklift Technician / Equipment Technician position include:
- Schedule: Monday Friday 8:00am 4:30pm
- Starting Wage: $20.00 - $25.00 an hour DOE
- This is a direct-hire opportunity and not a contract-to-hire or temp position.
- Full Benefits offered that include health insurance, paid holidays, 401k and paid time off.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Forklift Technician / Equipment Technician position include:
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair mechanical equipment and devices.
- Locate causes of trouble, dismantle equipment to gain access to defective parts, repairs or replaces defective parts.
- Lubricates, cleans parts and preforms preventative maintenance on equipment
- Log repair work and parts used. Maintains parts & equipment inventory.
Qualifications for the Forklift Technician / Equipment Technician position include:
- A minimum of 1-year certificate from college or technical school; and two years related high-reach, forklift or commercial equipment experience and/or training.
- 2+ years previous experience with Gas, LPG and/or Diesel engines, service, maintenance & repair experience with forklifts or commercial high-reach equipment is required.
- Strong understanding of electricity, hydraulics and pneumatics
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating & maintenance instructions or procedure manuals.
- Must have own set of tools that coincide with your experience level.
- A valid Utah Drivers License with a good driving record is required.