Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Forklift Operator-Food Manufacturing
KP Recruiting Group
Elmhurst , IL 60126
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are pleased to present the following job opportunity with our client! Take a look and if you meet the requirements please submit your resume and we'll be in touch if you're a good fit!
The Forklift Operator support the shipping and receiving schedule, and transports material or equipment to and from designated areas in the facility. Some of the resposibilities include:
- Move goods/products packed on pallets, and load/unload trucks or aircraft in a secure way.
- Stack goods/products following inventory control instructions
- Stack empty pallets, label products and occasionally palletize by hand
- Perform daily pre-operation check list and equipment checks such as recharging the trucks battery and lubricating equipment, and/or replacing liquified gas tank
- Maintain appropriate documentation regarding bulk & loading, shipping & receiving
To be eligible and successful in this role, you will have
- High School diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of experience in a food manufacturing enviornment preferred