Forklift Driver - 2Nd Shift
Roanoke , VA 24001
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Delivers and moves materials per production needs. Operates various material handling equipment and completed manual work per direction of the Warehouse Manager and Production Supervisors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Material Handler will be responsible of the following:
- Picks and delivers packaging components for line start-up and for ongoing usage of packaging line. This includes control of the labels.
- Removes completed pallets from packaging lines and takes to stretch wrapper for wrapping and proper ticketing.
- Transports labeled pallets to staging area for transportation.
- Responsible for inventory control within the production department.
- Follow all safety rules.
- Follow all GMP and company policies/procedures.
- Work on special projects as required
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-5 years relevant experience, manufacturing setting preferred.
- Forklift experience required.
- Ability to read, understand and maintain records as required.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong Team Player.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Willing and able to teach, coach and develop others.