Fork Lift Driver
1St Class Staffing, LLC
Franklin Township , NJ 08873
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations
- Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas.
- Report food safety and quality issues to Plant management and SQFP
- Follow PIM Brands GMP rules
- Monitor fellow employees for adherence to GMP’s.
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Report quality variances
- Order Picking: Pull and prepare product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped. Perform picking duties in an efficient manner
- Loading: Efficiently move product from staging and/or storage areas into trailers
- Coordinates all warehouse material management consisting of raw material and packaging.
- Schedules work assignments and projects to all warehouse shifts.
- Prepares, coordinates and delivers materials to Pierce. Complete all related paperwork for accurate tracking of material movement.
- Performs system transfers of materials and put-aways
- Receiving of materials and non-consumables and entered in to the system
- Enforces the implementation of workplace policies and procedures
- Promotes and exhibits safe work behaviors
- Performs other duties as required.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Demands include: standing, walking, sitting, bending, reaching, kneeling and crouching; manual dexterity of hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools and controls. Reasonable accommodations will be evaluated and considered to enable an individual to perform the essential job functions.
Job will generally be performed in the manufacturing plant. When on the plant floor it is representative of a large, busy manufacturing operation. Noisy, active, objects on the floor, constant movement and traffic flow of motorized equipment. Hair net, beard net, assigned work uniform, protective eye wear and gloves are among the GMP required apparel that must be worn, if indicated, on the plant floor.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
- High School education or equivalent work experience is strongly preferred.
- Possess clean driving record and Forklift license in good standing.
- Strong organization and coordination skills
- Able to read and write English
- Attentive to detail.
- Forklift Certified
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.