Foreman - Construction Sporting Events - Scaffolding
Orlando , FL 32801
Posted 3 weeks ago
The InProduction team has spent the better part of the last decade combining the best seating and staging companies into a one-stop shop for most of what is needed to produce an event. Starting with SGA Production Services, we added and integrated T&B Equipment, CommuniLux Productions, Nussli U.S., and Seating Solutions to become today’s InProduction. These acquisitions have allowed InProduction to evolve into the largest provider of temporary seating, staging, structures, and scenic production for the United States events industry.
As an InProduction employee you are central to our sustained growth and success. We offer a rewarding career in a fast paced and exciting environment. Our employees demonstrate our core values in safety and quality every day while working to provide top notch service to our client partners. Whether working in the field, yard, warehouse, or office, InProduction offers a future with huge growth potential.
Come join us! Check out our web page https://inproduction.net/welcome/
InProduction is looking for talented individuals to join our company to help create and design solutions for high profile nationwide events. The ideal candidate would be able to provide accurate drawings for our sales staff using our drawing library of parts. These drawings would be provided to our customers, building officials and our technicians in the field. The preference would be for ca
Supervise installation and dismantling of equipment, including the erection and breakdown of scaffolds, ladders, walkways and handrails, floorings, etc. Oversee and enforce company safety standards. Oversee operations of multiple crews for projects.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of leadership experience in an industry with construction and scaffolding experience
- Manage and direct the safe and efficient installation/removal of equipment in accordance with project specific plans and layouts
- Study plans, blueprints, and equipment lists prior to on-site installation
- Uphold company safety standards and ensure appropriate safety measures are followed
- Oversee fall protection requirements while erecting / dismantling scaffolds
- Ensures that tools and equipment are cleaned and maintained properly at the end of each shift
- Supervise, train and evaluate the performance of assigned team; prepare and administer corrective actions as needed
- Manage and direct the loading and unloading of equipment and materials form truck and vehicles
- Budget management; organize and oversee costs and expenditures
- Ensure the timely submittal and accuracy of crew sheets, time cards and job reports
- Work with customers ensure full client satisfaction in relation to the quality of service and finished product within planned time schedules
Location / Travel:
- Extensive travel in the US 50% - 90% of the time on the road
- High school or equivalent
- Bachelor’s or Associates Degree Preferred
- Minimum of 5 years overseeing the construction and dismantling of scaffolding.
- Must be able to travel and be away from home for up to 90 days at a time.
- Must have a current and valid drivers license.
- The position requires a background check and drug screening
- Valid Driver’s License with a good driving record; must meet the requirements to operate company vehicles
- Frequent travel in the US and possibly abroad
- Tolerance for the physical demands of working outdoors for long hours
- Must be able to work overtime
- Must meet eligibility requirements to operate company vehicles
- Proficient written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Computer and internet fluency
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Able to lift-up to 75Ibs
- Bilingual (Spanish/ English) Preferred
- Having a valid US Passport is a plus, but not required
- OSHA training or certification is a plus
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insuance
Short Term Disabiltiy
Paid Lodging for work travel
Paid Time Off
Salaried Position with half-time overtime