Food Service Cook Plainsboro NJ
Triple A Supplies, Inc
Plainsboro , NJ 08536
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are currently hiring a Full-Time Cook to prepare high-quality meals for our clients. Are you someone who is outgoing, organized, resourceful, has great initiative and is a dedicated team player? If so, read on!
Duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Prepares meals according to planned menus and standardized recipes
- Reviews menus to identify all foods required for therapeutic diets before preparing food.
- Cooking and preparing high-quality meals in a timely, efficient, sanitary and consistent manner
- Restocks items, as needed, throughout shift;
- Cleans and maintains area
- Utilize and maintain kitchen equipment
- Reports any infractions to Food Service Director;
- Assist in receiving and storing food and supplies.
- Other duties as requested.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years cooking experience, requiredin a long-term care or sub-acute setting preferred;
- Good working knowledge of methods and procedures for preparing and serving food
- The ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, climb stairs, understand verbal and written instructions
- Must have a high threshold for heat in a kitchen environment;
- The ability to successfully complete a physical exam and complete background check (if you are a final candidate!)
- Flexibility regarding days and weekends worked;
- Must have highly effective teamwork skills and want to make a difference!
Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA and HRA, AFLAC, 401k, Life, Legal Club, Employee Savings Plans, Pet Insurance, Generous Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Time. Training and Development