This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Join one of the nation's most successful food service manufacturers!
Harper Associates has been retained by the Chelsea Milling Company, better known as Jiffy Mix, to identify a star Food Service Sales Manager to help grow the restaurant / food service division as a Bid Manager.
- Unrivaled company culture - there is virtually zero turnover and employee tenure is an average of 17 years
- A foundation built on honesty and integrity
- Exceptional salary and health benefits
- Profit-sharing bonuses
- Great work/life balance
- Health and wellness programs
- Utilize market research and networking to identify opportunities
- Execute food service bid process by providing bid pricing to all food service distributor and direct customers
- Use CRM tool and other computer software to maintain client base
- Collaborate with others on pricing decisions and strategies
- Execute purchase agreements
- Have an in-depth knowledge of all products and services offered
- Bachelors degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Hospitality or Culinary Arts, or equivalent related experience
- 5+ years prior Foodservice sales, in a role with bid coordination responsibilities
- Experience using a CRM system to manage work flow
- Demonstrated solid analytical skills (data entry, business math, statistics) and data analysis experience strongly preferred
- Strong computer, communication and presentation skills, and the ability to work cross-functionally
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated success in nurturing and developing Food Service business
- Demonstrated success in integrating cross-functional communication, establishing a network of key industry and market resources, and successfully using effective planning and organizing tools and methods (including computer software tools)
- Should be able to collect high-level and detailed market and competitive intelligence information
- Will involve travel, as needed for business development
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
Ideal candidates would be those that meet the minimum qualifications and are looking for a long-term home with a privately held company that focuses on people. Must enjoy a team environment and thrive on camaraderie.
Email your rsum to email@example.com for consideration!