Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
LSG SKY Chefs
San Francisco , CA 94102
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
San Francisco, CA (United States of America)
Description of the job, responsibilities and duties:
- Prepare all food items according to standard recipes and production orders.
- Determine production time requirements and quantities based on food production order.
- Obtain all necessary ingredients, supplies and equipment.
- Maintain equipment and work area in clean, safe and orderly manner according to Safe Food Handling guidelines.
- Use knife to cut product for specification.
- Other duties as assigned.
Applicants Must Be Able to:
- Work assigned schedule which may include nights, weekends and holidays
- Work overtime when required.
- Pass a criminal background and drug test.
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment as required
- This position works in a cooler.
- This position requires physical activity - walking, bending, lifting and pushing 50+ lbs.
About LSG Sky Chefs, Inc.* * * * * * * *
The LSG Group is the worlds leading provider of end-to-end on-board products and services. These include catering, on-board retail and entertainment, on-board equipment and logistics, consulting and lounge services. The companys dedication to culinary excellence and expertise in logistics has led to its successful entry into the convenience retail and train services markets. Its catering activities are marketed under the LSG Sky Chefs brand name, through which it delivers 696 million meals a year and is present at 205 airports across the globe. In 2017, the companies belonging to the LSG Group achieved consolidated revenues of 3.2 billion. www.lsg-group.com
- Ability to read and interpret paperwork in English.
- Detail oriented with excellent focus on quality.
- Excellent knife handling skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong ability to work in a fast pace environment while maintaining highest quality standards.
- Good organizational/multitasking skills.
- Ability to adapt to frequent changes.
- Must be able to work in cold environment.
- Knowledge of safe food handling and proper sanitation practices.
- Ability to handle high pressure and time sensitive situations.
- Must be able to stand during work shift.
- Must be able to flexible to work in a seniority driven shift environment. Shift hours and days off subject to change due to shift bidding.