Food And Beverage Supervisor | FT | 111.21
The Skagit Casino Resort
Bow , WA 98232
Posted 1 month ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Join our dynamic team and be part of one of Washington's favorite casino resorts, delivering exceptional customer service in an exciting and entertaining environment!Nestled between Skagit and Whatcom counties -- surrounded by mountains, lakes, rivers and forests. Located just off I-5 at exit 236. The Skagit is definitely the place to have fun working in the Pacific Northwest.SUMMARY:
- Supervises the Food and Beverage operations on an assigned shift.
- Will have a direct supervisory role of one of the food outlets.
- Serves as a back up to all outlets and banquet events, as needed.
- Three to five years' experience in food and beverage, with a minimum of three years' experience in a supervisory role with a proven track record in leadership and management/supervisory skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, communications, employee team building and problem solving abilities are required.
- Must be able to analyze financial information and arrive at accurate conclusions.
- Knowledge of all phases of beverage administration, cost control, and familiarity with all beverage and food service.
- Must have exemplary interpersonal skills when dealing with staff and guest requests.
- Must be detailed and results-orientated, believe in personal accountability and be a role model for the surrounding team.
- Must have the initiative to accept additional duties.
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/sick/holidays
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Life insurance and AD&D
- Long term disability
- Short term disability
- Employee assistance plan
Apply now to become part of The Skagit team!