San Francisco , CA 94129
Posted 10 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Floor Manager is responsible for fostering and developing an exciting, positive, results based environment, collaborating with all members of the operational team at Sessions Restaurant in the Presidio.
A successful candidate will possess strong personal organization, genuine hospitality, care for staff, and understands and implements traditional and contemporary luxury/lifestyle standards. This role will be responsible for day-to-day operations, training and supporting staff, as well as opening and closing the restaurant. This is a hands on role.
This person must amplify the talent to take care of guests with discretion and poise and have the capability to share their talent and skill set with staff while ensuring consistency of all standards. Their leadership and expertise will be instrumental in helping develop and fulfill the short term as well as long range goals for Sessions, including the guest service philosophy and the Sessions style of service.
Key Duties to include:
- Responsible for on floor day-to-day and event management, food and beverage day-to-day functions, including staff management, guest interactions, administration, vendor communications
- Responsible for the management of all aspects of the restaurant, bar, dining room and private events
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members to act as one, to ensure seamless guest service and creative solutions.
- Communicate with full operational leadership daily, informal or formal
- Manage day to day staff, inventory, par levels and labor controls
- Develop and maintain strong, trusted relationships with guests and colleagues
- Manage POS system, maintenance and operations
- Ensure company is adhering to all compliance and laws, Food & beverage related
- Perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature without loss of efficiency or passion
- Can discreetly read/understand internal and external guests needs and react
- Collaborate with Events program and experience team, pre guest arrival for enhanced team and guest experiences, concepts and execution.
Minimum of one years experience as a food and beverage leader in a luxury hotel, residence, restaurant
- Strong computer and technical skills to include PMS & POS Systems
- Candidate must have extensive hands-on food and beverage knowledge and experience including multiple outlets, and banquets
- Must have a proven track record of motivating managers and associates to meet and exceed goals and to provide the highest quality experience for our guests
- Proven ability to engage associates at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to work with Sales and Catering leadership.
- This individual must be willing to work flexible hours as needed during busy times and high profile events.
- Must meet standards of appearance.
- Candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be able to handle multiple priorities.
Subsidized Medical Insurance