Fleet Sales Representative - Little Rock
Little Rock , AR 29567
Posted 3 weeks ago
Xos is an innovative electric vehicle company on a mission to decarbonize transportation. Our zero-emission commercial vehicles and next-generation technologies empower fleets of Fortune 500 companies and positively impact our environment. The market is growing. The need is rising. The time is now.
At Xos, we design vehicles from scratch, invent efficient and durable battery systems, write software to control the vehicle and its interactions with the driver, and entice fleet owners into an electrified future with groundbreaking service.
We are a team of passionate doers that have banded together to do our part in the battle for a cleaner planet. Were go-getters, change-makers, and future-creators. Will you join us?
- Aggressively pursue sales leads by cold calling on fleets, attending trade shows and events, and utilizing existing networks
- Demonstrate superior customer service by following up and engaging with customers, always keeping customer satisfaction top priority
- Effectively communicate with customers from initial call, through vehicle build and delivery
- Occasional travel to customer sites to conduct product demonstrations
- Meet sales quotas/KPI's, and utilize CRM to report back to management
- Take a consultative approach to selling by actively listening to the customer, understanding their needs, and offering solutions to their problems
- High school diploma/GED, Bachelors degree preferred
- Genuine and coachable character with the ability to manage ambiguity, create processes and problem solve
- Prior sales or account management experience in a B2B environment preferred, transportation or industrial experience helpful.
- Demonstrated ability to build and nurture relationships and communicates effectively in a customer-facing role
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work cohesively within a team and work efficiently
- Proficient with CRM tools, G Suite products, data-driven, and analytical skills desired
- Drive and passion for the cleantech industry and company vision
- Excellent cold calling skills with strong phone etiquette
- Exceptional customer service, listening and sales skills with the ability to achieve sales goals
Reaching, Standing, Typing, Talking, Hearing, Repetitive motion. Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. Sedentary work. Exerting up to 15 pounds of force occasionally.
- Xos, Inc. is committed to offering competitive wages
- The Company offers medical coverage, paid 100% by the employer for employees with dependent coverage partially off-set by the employer
- Dental, Vision, and Life plans are also offered through the Company's health package
- Generous PTO, sick, vacation, and holiday pay
Xos, Inc is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.