Fleet Sales Representative - Detroit
Detroit , MI 48201
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Xos is a high-growth company with ambitions to transition hundreds of thousands of air-polluting diesel commercial vehicles to zero-emission, 100%-electric vehicles. As the Company expands its product offering and global footprint, we're bringing on passionate and talented individuals to drive forward our mission to reduce and eliminate greenhouse gas emissions through commercial vehicle electrification.
We are looking for a motivated and well-spoken Inside Sales Representative to join our sales team. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You should be able to close sales and meet targets.
To be successful as an Inside Sales Representative you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction. A top Inside Sales Representative should also be very competitive and a good listener.
This person is comfortable in a technical environment but more importantly is someone who can build relationships, communicate value-added opportunities to customers, and refuses to accept defeat
- Min. High school diploma/GED, Bachelors degree preferred.
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
- Genuine and coachable character
- Flexibility - willingness to learn and grow with the company
- Ok with ambiguity and creating processes - problem solver
- Project management skills - follow up and engages with customers
- Drive - passion for cleantech industry/company vision
- Show respect to superiors and team members
- Able to collaborate with others, work together and independently
- Clear and concise
- Get things done
- Ability to build and nurture relationships
Duties & Responsibilities
- Aggressively pursue sales leads by cold calling on fleets, attending trade shows and events, and utilizing existing networks.
- Enjoys the challenge of meeting sales quotas and KPI's, comfortable utilizing CRM and other tools to report back to management.
- Takes a consultative approach to selling by actively listening to the customer, understanding their needs, and selling solutions to their problems.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and communication from the initial call, through vehicle build and delivery
- Occasional travel to customer sites to conduct product demonstrations
- Prior sales or account management experience in a B2B environment preferred, transportation or industrial experience helpful.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in a customer-facing role
- Proficient with CRM tools, Gsuite products, data-driven, and analytical skills desired
- Xos, Inc. is committed to offering competitive wages, salary is dependent on experience
- Blue Shield Health benefits for the employee are 100% paid by the employer, dependent coverage is available but Xos does not pay for dependent coverage
- Dental, Vision, and Life plan also offered through the company health package.
- Reaching, Standing, Typing, Talking, Hearing, Repetitive motion. Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. Sedentary work. Exerting up to 15 pounds of force occasionally
Xos, Inc is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law