Cardiac Imaging, Inc.
Beaumont , TX 77705
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Responsible for optimal operation of equipment in designated service area. Determines, communicates, addresses and resolves equipment issues resulting in minimal downtime. Coordinate, prioritize, and schedule regular maintenance and upgrades of equipment. On standby for emergency repairs at all times.
This position will be responsible for Texas fleet; may be based in Beaumont, Mansfield, or New Braunfels.
- Inspect each mobile in designated service area, minimum of once per month
- Perform preventive maintenance for liftgate and slide out doors
- Inspect stairs for stress fractures
- Inspect unit for cleanliness and organization (interior and exterior)
- Repair, schedule or assign normal wear or damage items
- Submit detailed inspection report to CEO, President, and COO
- Observe and ensure highest quality specifications when overseeing field repairs
- Plan for and collaborate with Drivers and Construction Supervisor for Fleet upgrades or modifications
- Communicate poor quality observations in design and/or manufacturing of mobile unit and all equipment affecting fleet operation to Construction Supervisor
- Perform and/or oversee field equipment service
- Work under supervision of Field Service Engineer for field service to PET scanners
- Notify COO and Director of Clinical Operations of any PET service required and/or performed
- Inventory and organize spare parts at each hub location in designated service area
- Return defective parts to Sarasota production facility
- Readily available for travel to a mobile unit in the event of damage that causes the mobile unit to be hard down
- May include field service requests directed by Field Service Engineer
- Report any such events to COO
- Provide weekly activity report to CEO, President and COO by Friday at 5pm local time; maintenance issues must be noted
- All other duties as assigned
Hub, mobile unit, and/or provider site. Exposure to varying elements (noise, exhaust, weather, etc.)
Regional travel in designated service area as needed. May be required to travel same day as notice received.
- High school diploma or GED
- Three or more years experience with equipment maintenance or equivalent training/certification
- Basic computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Ability to read operating manuals and instructions
- Strong problem solving skills
We offer a competitive benefit package including health, dental, vision, LTD, life insurance and paid time off.