Saratoga , CA 95070
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Employment type: Hourly/ Part Time
Reports to: Studio Manager
Job function: Teach & ConnectAdditional Information:
This studio is owned and operated by independent franchisee Apex Sports & Wellness, LLC.
The franchisee controls all aspects of the studios employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this studio you will be employed by a franchisee and not by TruFusion, LLC.We are looking for highly energetic positive team players to join us at our new location.
TruFusion is looking for friendly, outgoing and knowledgeable talent to inspire students and grow our community. Teachers must have the ability to demonstrate various exercises and postures in an alignment direction.
Organize and lead group exercise sessions in an upbeat, fun and safe manner.
Have strong interpersonal skills: friendly outgoing personality able to connect with students and have a strong connection to the community.
Fitness teachers at TruFusion will lead and instruct, motivate, and inspire students daily. Teachers will guide students to challenge themselves using safe and efficient techniques through mind and body connection, breathe technique and alignment.
- Welcome all visitors per our Customer Service standards
- Check students into class/workshop/etc. through software system (MBO)
- Assist students by guiding them through our programs and answering their questions
- Capable of handling sensitive customer service issues thoughtfully and quickly
- Be knowledgeable about our class offerings, competitive programs, and pricing to actively promote and sell TruFusion program and membership
- Keep common area neat and clean, clean studio rooms, restrooms, empty trash, and tidy props
- Work with studio staff to support the financial goals and operational needs of the studio
- Report any issues per our procedures
- Any other tasks required to help company meet its goals
- Experience working in Fitness and/or health industry
- Fitness, Pilates, TRX, Boxing, Cycle, Kettlebell and /or Personal Training Certifications
- First Aid/CPR
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Highly energetic, positive and enthusiastic team player
- Able to guide students through exercises and postures safely and efficiently.
- Able to adapt classes to fit the needs of students, modifications and alignment
- Ability to multi-task and function in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for teaching and passion for our brand
- Must be customer-focused and deliver a high level of customer service at all times
- Ability to stay calm, act respectfully and professionally
- Dependable, accountable and responsible with excellent attendance and punctuality
- Able to evaluate, problem solve, train and instruct
- Flexible schedule