Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Join our growing team! Elevation Corporate Health, a nationwide leader in Fitness and Wellness programs has multiple part-time and contractual job openings in the Baltimore, Maryland and surrounding area.
POSITION: Fitness Specialist (Part-Time and Contractual Positions Available)
LOCATION: Baltimore, MD (and surrounding area)
START DATE: TBD
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Membership sales and enrollment
- Assist with day to day operations of the fitness center
- Floor supervision and equipment maintenance
- Member tours and center marketing
- Maintain a clean, safe, and orderly exercise room and equipment
- Front desk administration- data entry, filing, copying, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Updating and maintaining membership files and statistics
- Facility and equipment cleaning
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Emergency Protocols
SKILL SETS: Qualified candidates should possess:
- Strong Member Service Skills
- Stellar Customer Service Skills
- Health Education/Promotion
- Equipment Orientations
- Exercise Programming and Counseling
- Fitness Assessments
- Self-Motivated and Highly Creative
- Bachelors degree in Exercise Science or related field or related experience
- Group Exercise Certification preferred
- Group Exercise Experience a plus
- Personal Training Certification Preferred
- CPR / AED
We are an equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, age, veteran status or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.