Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Blackstone Shooting Sports is seeking an experienced manager and firearms instructor to lead our firearms training strategy and instructor cadre.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Leadership, Management, Accountability
- Group and private instruction sales
- Manage training calendar
- Train & certify instructors
- Ongoing evaluation of instructors
- Lead creation of training curriculum
Leading Indicators (Measurables)
- Calendar scheduled 6+ weeks out
- Audit & evaluate each instructor once/qtr.
- 20+ training consults per shift
- 25% close rate on group or private training
Results & Outcomes (P&L, Bal. Sheet)
- Revenue - Training
- COGS - Training
- Management experience
- Firearms instructor experience (w/ certifications)
- Experience building training curriculum
- Bachelor degree
- Must be able to legally own/posses a firearm
- Base Salary Range- $30 - $40K
- Commission- $5 per training participant registration
- Matching 401K
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Employee purchase benefits
- Free range membership
- Professional growth and development opportunities (not limited to but including firearms instructor certifications)