Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Bass Pro Shops
Hampton , VA 23669
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Responsible for maintaining a complete, thorough and accurate firearms inventory for the retail location to include the acquisition and disposition of firearms within federal legal requirements.
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
- Organizes and maintains firearms in all locations within the retail store to include Gun Counter, Fine Gun Room, Gunsmith department and all firearms storage areas.
- Insures 4473 forms are completed thoroughly and accurately
- Controls access in and out of the Gun Vault
- Completes all ATF Gun Traces on or off site as requested
- Ships and / or transfers firearms as requested
- Receives incoming firearms and / or black powder using A&D log books and electronic A&D system. Verifies gun accuracy to Receiving document
- Sets and maintains all ads related to firearms
- Conducts monthly firearms audits
- Assists with training of store associates as requested by the GM or Ops Support Reg. Mgr.
- Contacts customers via telephone, certified mail or e-mail concerning necessary corrections to 4473 forms to keep the retail location in compliance with the ATF
- Provide a legendary experience for every customer, every time by assisting customers in making buying decisions by:
- identifying and evaluating customers' needs
- making product recommendations based off of this analysis
- promoting programs including, but not limited to CLUB Membership, VOC and In-Store Pick-up
- Follows all Company policies and procedures
- Keeps work area clean, neat and safe at all times
Education and/or Experience
Previous experience with Inventory Control procedures preferred
Prior knowledge and experience with firearms preferred
Stays abreast of all ATF laws and regulations
Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability
Basic computer knowledge and math skills
Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Well organized and detail oriented