Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Fire Apparatus & Ambulance Sales / Regional Account Manager
Emergency Vehicle Group, Inc.
Phoenix , AZ 85001
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for highly motivated and self driven Regional Account Managers in Southern California with a high mechanical aptitude who will partner with our customers and build long-term relationships.
The Regional Account Manager role is to work with government agencies in an assigned territory to generate new business from both existing customers and new customers.
Regional Account Manager responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key decision makers to present the features and benefits of the fire apparatus, ambulance and specialty vehicle manufacturers we represent. Regional Account Managers will liaise between customers and internal teams from the initial design to the custom manufacturing of the vehicle.
Our ideal candidate has an extremely high mechanical aptitude, strong organizational skills, strong sales skills and is able to manage multiple projects at a time while still generating new opportunities. Prior experience in government/municipal sales or fire and EMS industries a plus.
- Learn the products and services offered, including industry specific sales terms in a highly detailed manner.
- Evaluate customers needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate opportunities
- Present/demo products to prospective clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with customers and potential customers in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Act as the liaison between customers and internal teams
- High mechanical aptitude and ability to gain knowledge of custom one-off vehicles.
- Proven sales experience in B2B or B2G
- Ability to adapt to long sales cycles.
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Experience working with CRM programs and MS Office and overall strong computer skills
- Prior experience with fire apparatus, ambulances or specialty vehicles is a plus
- Must be enthusiastic and passionate
- Familiarity with various sales techniques and pipeline management
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Clean driving record and valid Class B drivers license or ability to obtain within 60 days.
- Availability to travel as needed. Travel can be irregular and can be up to 50%.