Fire Alarm Technician/Lead
Lake Alfred , FL 33850
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Must possess a current, valid State issued Driver’s License and a satisfactory driving record must be maintained at all times.
Must be able to pass and maintain passing both State and Federal background checks and drug testing.
Must complete FASA/BASA course with 180 days of employment. (Within 90 day of the end of the probation period)
Basic Required Fundamentals
All applicants are required to have basic general knowledge in the following areas.
- Use with and knowledge of a multimeter.
- General knowledge and ability to use power tools.
- General knowledge of building construction.
- Ability to work from ladders, scaffolding or lifts and various heights.
- Good understanding of basic electrical circuitry.
- Good understanding of systems cabling.
- Good understanding of cabling and methods of support.
- Basic understanding of schematics.
- Can implement pre-wire from blueprints.
- Has a basic knowledge of wiring codes for Florida.
- Has a basic understanding of fire alarm systems.
- Able to self-manage given tasks.
- Responsible for task completion and dates.
- Must manage the job schedule for a specific project or task.
- Must perform daily project progress reports.
- Ability to layout and install all headend equipment.
- Ability to complete zone lists and programming information.
- Basic knowledge of all programming.
- Ability to test all systems.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to train customers on systems.
- Ability to meet all forecasted labor and time deadlines.
Un-hindered ability to lift up to 75lbs, climb ladders, operate man-lifts and work in crawl spaces, at times working in seasonal weather elements.
Job Type: Full-time