Fingerstick Screeners Needed For Health And Wellness Events
Labcorp Employer Services
Fayetteville , AR 72703
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Labcorp Employer Services (LES) is a leading provider of biometric testing services, population health and comprehensive workforce wellness strategies. These services are performed by a network of LES personnel located throughout the country.
LES is seeking qualified healthcare professionals to perform fingerstick and biometric health screening services at health screening events. Once hired, our staff have the ability to self-assign themselves to events in their area based on personal availability utilizing our online scheduling system. In addition, we provide pre-event comprehensive training on LES protocols.
Testing services may include fingerstick blood collection, COVID-19 PCR testing, COVID-19 point of care antigen testing, and temperature checks. Our staff are responsible for the successful setup, execution, and breakdown of events while providing exceptional customer service to participants.
TO APPLY CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE YOU MUST COMPLETE AN APPLICATION ON OUR WEBSITE!
- Conduct participant biometric screenings which may include; fingerstick blood collection, blood pressure, BMI, and body fat analysis
- Perform COVID-19 PCR testing, COVID-19 point of care antigen testing, and temperature checks
- Ensure participant information and all screening results are accurately captured.
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain participant privacy at all times
- Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Medical credentials accepted: MD, RN, LPN, Lab Assistant, Specialty Technician, General Supervisor, Phlebotomist (CPT), MA, etc.). Please note medical certification or license is required in Nevada.
- Minimum of 1-year experience working in a healthcare setting
- Must be proficient with performing fingerstick and venipuncture (if applicable) blood collection and taking blood pressure
- Must attend an in-person training session
- Experience with Cholestech LDX preferred
- Knowledge of HIPPA and OSHA
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic tablet and computer skills
- Must have a reliable form of transportation
- Must be willing and able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Must be at least 18 or older