Fine Jewelry And Watch Lead
Los Angeles , CA 90001
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online and in real life at our brick and mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast and fundamentally changing the way people buy and sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart and creates a foundation of trust with shoppers and consignors. Our mission to extend the lifecycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy and to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative and innovative, and were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us and enjoy 401K matching, health, dental and vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, flexible work hours and
- Assist FJW managers in overseeing/leading the team.
- Contribute to daily production.
- Ensure that individual & team goals are being met while keeping high quality standards.
- Ability to multitask, solve escalated issues and work independently.
- Resolve issues in a professional manner.
- Work closely with various internal departments and contacts to resolve issues including, but not limited to Photography, Consignor/Customer Service, Returns, Outbound Operations.
- Assist in operational duties such as scanning the rejection cart, pulling items from the safe, etc.
- Assist senior specialists/gemologists on all gemological questions & training.
- Assist in managing the product sort on all received items.
- Assist in interviewing potential candidates.
- Other duties as requested.
Skills & Qualifications:
- GG certification required.
- Strong knowledge of jewelry and watch brands/trends.
- Strong leadership abilities in managing and developing a high performing team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with diverse personalities in a matrix organization.
- Ability to create and maintain positive influences on team culture.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent follow-through skills.
- Self-motivated and a team player.
- Manage competing priorities and know when to escalate issues.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Looker.
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment.