Fine Dining Server
Urbana Country Club
Urbana , IL 61802
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Responsible for providing food and beverage service to Members/Guest ensuring satisfaction, Member retention, and coordinating with the other Club departments.
- Maintaining UCC service standards and expectations
- Responsible for the service of food and beverage to the Members and guests
- Complete and comprehensive knowledge of the menu is mandatory, including daily features and specials that may not be available directly on the menu.
- Accurately execute Member/guest orders and requests in a timely fashion.
- Know Members names and greet them promptly in a manner to provide a warm welcome and making them feel at home.
- Responsible for seeing that daily assignments and side work are completed in their respective areas, to meet Club standards (ie orderly/organized work areas, consistently sanitary work areas, refill/stock containers and supplies, etc.)
- Assist fellow Club Ambassadors, maintaining a team environment and participating as a member of the team.
- Notify supervisor of Member/Guest complaints at the time they occur. Rectify, practicing service recover, any complaints as soon as possible.
- Responsible for the completion of additional duties as assigned periodically by Club Leadership
- Responsible for possessing clear knowledge of all various liquors, beer and wines available by the Club.
- Must be able to interact with Members/Guests professionally, helping them with changes and last minute requests as needed.
WORK EXPERIENCE: Previous F&B experience preferred
EDUCATION: High School Diploma preferred
PERFORMANCE STANDARDS: Excellent communication skills and articulate speech. Ability to follow instructions well
WORKING CONDITIONS/ENVIRONMENT: Indoors and in some cases, outdoors
UCC is a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
Guaranteed, automatic 18% tip on every order.
UCC is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.