Fine Dining Bartender
Urbana Country Club
Urbana , IL 61802
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Responsible for beverage control, accurate pouring of product, general cleanliness of bar, and providing a quality of service that meets Member's expectations.
- Responsible for getting set-up appropriately at start of shift (ie. put bottles out, set up garnish tray, check and stock juices, stock glassware, fill ice bin, etc..)
- Consistently check bar area for cleanliness and ensure that all necessary items are in place.
- Ensure that all liquor items are stocked and ready to use. Responsible for liquor control and accurate pouring of product.
- Responsible for possessing clear knowledge of all various liquors, beer and wines available by the Club.
- Responsible for assisting with the service of food and beverage to the Members and guests at the bar, adhering to UCCs standards of service.
- Complete and comprehensive knowledge of the menu, including daily features and specials that may not be available directly on the menu.
- Accurately execute Member/guest orders and requests in a timely fashion.
- Know Members names and greet them promptly in a manner to provide a warm welcome and making them feel at home.
- Responsible for seeing that daily assignments and side work is completed in their respective areas, (ie orderly/organized work areas, consistently sanitary work areas, refill/stock containers and supplies, etc.)
- Assist fellow Club Ambassadorsmaintain a team environment and participate as a member of the team.
- Notify supervisor of Member/Guest complaints at the time they occur. Rectify, practicing service recover, any complaints as soon as possible.
- Responsible for the completion of additional duties as assigned periodically by Club Leadership
WORK EXPERIENCE: Previous F&B experience preferred
EDUCATION: High School Diploma preferred
PERFORMANCE STANDARDS: Excellent communication skills and articulate speech. Ability to follow instructions well, ability to use a computer
WORKING CONDITIONS/ENVIRONMENT: Indoors and in some cases, outdoors
UCC is a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
Guaranteed, automatic 18% tip on every order.
UCC is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.