Financialmanagement Analyst (Active Top Secret)
Concept Solutions, LLC
Washington , DC 20001
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you looking for an exciting career supporting mission-critical solutions that keep our country safe? Join the Concept Solutions team to support the Federal Aviation Administrations (FAA) nationwide Command and Control Communications (C3). Our team will help to direct the management, operations, and reconstitution of the National Airspace System (NAS) in support of the FAA, the Department of Transportation (DOT), and the Department of Defense (DoD) missions during national disasters or national security emergencies when normal common carrier telephone circuits become disrupted.
Work hard and be proud of what you have accomplished!
About this Position
Concept Solutions is recruiting Financial Analyst to provide budget management support as a contractor to a government agency. This involves managing and executing all program funds, procurement, staffing and budget analysis.
- Process and manage Reimbursable Agreements (RAs) between the FAA and other Government Agencies to ensure that all monies are committed, obligated, and disbursed in compliance with Agreement terms
- Support monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reviews, and prepare various budget presentations including spend plans and budget justifications for presentation to Program Managers and Government Executives
- Exercise internal fiscal control and fund accounting procedures to assure the proper disbursal and accounting for Federal funds.
- Manage all procurement activities, vendor relationships, and payment processes.
- Administer all Government GSA purchase cards held by program office employees, reconcile charges, and perform reallocations according to expenditures.
- Prepare Procurement Requests (PRs) and Project Authorizations (PAs) to procure goods and services for the program office.
- Liaise with Division Managers, Contracting Officers (CO), Contracting Officers Technical Representatives (COTRs), and the Service Units Comptroller to track all procurements through to completion.
- Monitor resource requirements and monthly burn rates on 5 time and materials (T&M) contracts to ensure appropriate funding levels. Prepare Sole Source Justifications (SSJs) and Cost Estimates.
- Support the creation of financial projections and analyze funding requirements in order to draft the five-year Operations and Facilities and Equipment Capital Investment Plan (CIP).
- Prepare the programs white sheets, blue sheets, and Resource Planning Document (RPD) for submission to Congress.
- Bachelors Degree in business, finance, or related field from accredited college or university experience in Government finance and acquisitions OR High School diploma and 5 years experience performing the foregoing functions.
- Previous experience in one or more of the following: PRISM, DELPHI, SPIRE, FMS, BXM, US BANK desired
- Knowledge of MS Excel is a must
- Knowledge of AMS, FAR, Federal Appropriations Law, and project acquisition lifecycle would be very helpful
- Proficient written and verbal communication in English, including technical writing skills.
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills.
- Organized, detailed, and a team player.
Applicants must possess or meet eligibility requirements for gaining a Top Secret security clearance. US citizenship is required.
About Concept Solutions, LLC
Founded in 1999, Concept Solutions, LLC, headquartered in Northern Virginia, is a management and technology consulting company committed to providing strategic solutions enabling organizations to operate more efficiently. At Concept Solutions, we create and support Mission-Critical solutions that keep our country safe, in the areas of Aerospace, Defense, Law Enforcement, Finance, and Weather. We are experts in delivering innovative solutions through information technology, engineering, and management.
Concept Solutions offers a competitive benefits and salary package. We offer health, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as a comprehensive 401(k) plan with matching and immediate vesting.