Financial Systems Specialist
Boston , MA 02108
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
An international law firm with offices in Boston is seeking a full-time Financial Systems Specialist t join the Applictions & Desktop team. This person will be the subject matter expert for systems and processes and communicates with the tech, Service Desk and others as needed on application documents, training, issues, testing scripts. Responsibilities:
- Prioritize, recommend and direct software development strategies for Elite 3E and other applications.
- Analyze, test and troubleshoot end user problems and request for system improvements, customizations and resolution of potential product defects.
- Work on application issues and enhancements.
- Evaluates and make recommendations for product upgrades.
- Ensures knowledge transfer to secondary support, Office Technology Managers, Service Desk and Training teams.
- 3+ years experience with any or all of the following: Elite 3E, user support and/or software customer service, support of financial and law firm applications, Intapp products and services, T-SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services and design and implementation of test plans.
- Preferred candidates will have strong technical writing and documentation experience, knowledge of software testing tools, prior Law Firm experience
- 4-year college degree preferred.