Financial System Manager
Two95 International Inc.
Washington , DC 20147
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Job Title: Financial System Manager
Job Type: Full-timeSalary:
- Lead finance and accounting special projects to align with corporate objectives. Development and management of overall project plan: project milestones; scope analysis and risk management; and resolution. Full cycle systems implementation experience
- Perform the following on an engagement: understand business requirements, configure the Workday solution, demonstrate the configurations through the development of testing systems, assist the business in testing the Workday solution.
- Be comfortable and confident with gathering configuration requirements and problem- solving with business stakeholders
- Assist with broadening internal knowledge of Workday payroll configuration through hands on training to cross-functional teams
- Provide a proactive interface between Payroll client groups to ensure effective coordination and delivery of Workday implementations.
- Assist internal team ensure data accuracy and seamless ongoing enhancements of new system features and functionality including US Payroll, Time Tracking and features; be the primary point of contact for data gathering, testing, and communication with key stakeholders and internal Financial Systems teams.
- Build reports to support payroll, labor, group finance and billing, etc
- Ability to be problem solve and propose multiple solutions for business requirements within Payroll and Time tracking.
- Works under minimal supervision. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish a variety of tasks and goals.
- Provide and manage ongoing production support and support system enhancements and upgrades that includes subject matter expertise, coordinate schedule, define test strategy and implementation timeline, and project manage to completion.
- Lead full cycle testing and implementation of system upgrades and patches/hotfixes
- Work across departments to define opportunities for improvement. Provide technical and functional support for accounting and finance users.
- Establishes best practices for systems use and ensures that these practices are used throughout the organization
- 5+ years of experience with Financial Systems Management/Analysis/Engineering
- Strong experience with UltiPro Financial Management and UltiPro Payroll
- Knowledge of GAAP and government contract accounting principles and FAR.
- Strong Project Management skills required and PMP certification preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint is required.
- Proven ability to lead/manage multiple projects/work streams simultaneously.
Nice to haves
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 8 years of finance/ accounting including payroll relevant experience, including data analytics and systems analysis. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- Ability to work with government contractors which includes knowledge of applicable federal laws and regulations (SCA, DCAA, etc.).
- Proficiency with vendor management, financial systems Deltek (Costpoint), IBM Cognos and TM1.
Note: If interested please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your salary requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!