PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Service Associate uses a consultative approach when engaging with existing clients regarding their service requests, including, but not limited to; mutual fund transactions, product services and features, balance inquiries, and solutions to customer service issues, in order to provide a high level of customer service to retain assets under management and meet department performance metrics.
1. Fulfills client service requests to their accounts, including but not limited to, address change, bank account information change, online assistance, and research of past transactions, in order to maintain accurate information and provide a high level of customer service.
2. Processes unsolicited orders as requested by client in a timely and accurate manner. Uses consultative process to identify/address client needs through questioning and offering the most appropriate solution.
3. Uses consultative approach to identify new services that may be appropriate for the client. By discussing new or additional services relevant to the client, the service associate may act on opportunities to create value and present mutually beneficial solutions to the client.
4. Service associate transfers calls to the Business Development group to build on current relationships with clients and potentially increase assets under management.
5. Other duties as assigned.