Financial Planning Mentee
We are looking for motivated people who strive for success, and are competitors that like to thrive in a winning culture. This career gives you the chance to control your own destiny, and your success is directly tied into the work you put into your career. You will have the ability to build something great with support from those who have done it before on our team. Our team in Raleigh over the last several years has ranked top 15. This ranking is based on income, retention of new advisors, and advisor development. We have built an environment that is conducive to building and developing a successful career for those we hire. Our culture and team will give you the tools, the training/skills, and the opportunities to launch a successful foundation for your career.
Raleigh is consistently rated one of the top places to live in America and one of the fastest growing areas for business and job opportunity in the nation. Raleigh is one of the best places to start a business or your financial planning practice. Come join our team and be a part of a winning organization!
We’re looking for highly driven individuals who want the opportunity to establish their own business, a financial services practice that you can grow with the support and strength of one of the nation’s leading team’s and financial services firm.
What you can expect from this career and our team
-Coaching & Training
-A clear path for advancement
-Flexible work schedule
-Having a vision for your career into the future
-Leaders who FULLY support your development
-A creative and dynamic work environment
-1 on 1 advice from successful established financial planners
• Build and maintain client base, keep client plans up-to-date and acquire new clients on an ongoing basis while building a relationship with each one of your own clients.
• Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies, products and services to help clients meet their financial objectives.
• Provide information/education to clients about the purpose and details of financial products, services and strategies.
• Provide knowledgeable, objective financial guidance and customized strategies to consumer segments that demand high quality service
• Contact clients periodically to determine if there have been changes in their financial status.
You don’t need to have a finance or economics degree to be a successful financial planner. At AXA Advisors, training is a process not an event. Our financial planners, at every level of experience, build their business and continually tweak and improve their business systems. You will participate in national and local development programs and joint work opportunities that provide comprehensive knowledge and skill training. We encourage and support the pursuit of professional designations that are recognized and respected by clients and others in the industry, including CFP®, Chartered Financial Consultant and Chartered Life Underwriter.
• Results-driven, highly motivated, self-starter who possesses integrity, a strong work ethic and the desire to help others plan for and protect their financial futures.
• Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities, with a high degree of self-confidence.
• Ability to draw upon past/present experiences and acquaintances to develop markets and build upon them to sustain long-term relationships.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
• A four-year college degree is preferred and relevant professional FINRA securities registrations are a plus. If you do not have the following, you will be required to attain them, under the sponsorship(1) of AXA Advisors: state life and health licenses, FINRA Series 7 and 66 registrations.
• MBA, JD, CFP®, CPA or ChFC, a plus.
Individuals who excel at AXA Advisors come from many different professional backgrounds including:
AXA Advisors - Raleigh