Minneapolis , MN 55488
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
3 - 6+ month contract | $65 - $75 /hour W2
Hello Temp is on the hunt for a contract Financial Manager that will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans. The goal is to enable the company's leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the companys objectives. We are looking for an experienced project professional who loves to get in to organizations and learn something new quickly. A successful flexible Finance Manager Consultant combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts. The ideal candidate has also experience collaborating and/or managing a team of Financial Analysts and loves the power of flexible work!
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the companys actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firms finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Proven experience as a project contract Financial Manager
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Training & Development