VIEW JOBS1/10/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-10T00:00Job Description:
THE FADP PROGRAM SETS YOU UP FOR SUCCESS AS A FINANCIAL ADVISOR
Our advisor development program is an award-winning program for professionals who wish to build a wealth management business. You will be a part of a best-in-class training curriculum and new advisor mentoring that has been our strength since 1946. The program is designed to help you come up to speed quickly as a successful financial advisor. We'll help you develop the critical skills and knowledge necessary for establishing a robust wealth management business—acquiring clients, developing relationships, providing tailored strategies and more.
You will also be able to use the deep resources and full capabilities of both Merrill Lynch and Bank of America. With our tools, powerful platform and ongoing team support, you can spend more time on what matters most to you and your clients. Our open-door, collaborative culture will give you the type of leadership support you need and the confidence that your firm is always behind you.
Compensation and program benefits:
* Base salary through the full 43 months with bonus potential
* Preparation for registration exams, including Series 7 and Series 66
* Ongoing access to firm and banking partners to meet client needs
* Market viewpoints, investment strategies, and model portfolios that help you scale efficiently from a unified Chief Investment Office
* Wealth Outlook tools platform to manage clients' goals-based financial strategies
What you'll do:
As a Merrill Lynch Financial Advisor, you will leverage your Merrill Lynch support team to help your clients pursue and meet their goals.
Your responsibilities are, but not limited to:
* Developing and/or growing a book of business to meet and exceed pre-defined goals
* Effectively sourcing prospective clients
* Recommending investment products and services that are suitable for prospects and clients based on their goals
* Balancing investment management, sales activities, and new client development
* Establishing and maintaining a relationship with the management team to effectively deliver reports and receive mentorship
Who you are:
You are open-minded and ready to make a career transition to grow as a Financial Advisor. You demonstrate rapid advancement by exceeding goals while adhering to high professional standards and integrity. You are not afraid to take initiative, actively use our resources, and are uncompromising about serving your clients' best interests.
* Strong relationship and interpersonal skills
* Bachelor's degree or higher
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is a leading provider of comprehensive wealth management and investment products and services for individuals and businesses. We specialize in goals-based wealth management, including planning for retirement, education, legacy, and other life goals through investment advice and guidance. Our advisors help clients pursue the life they envision through a one-on-one relationship committed to their needs. We're here to provide a supportive environment so you can focus on assisting your clients better and deepen relationships.
 Merrill Lynch's Financial Advisor Development program (FADP), formerly called Merrill Lynch Practice Management Development (PMD) program, won a Gold Award for "Best Sales Training and Performance Program" in the 2017 Brandon Hall Group Sales Performance Awards.
Posting Date: 01/09/2019
Location: Newton, MA, 2221 Washington St (MA6530), Burlington, MA, 25 BURLINGTON MALL RD (MA9025), Wellesley Hills, MA, WELLESLEY OFFICE PARK, 45 WILLIAM ST, Westborough, MA, 1700 W PARK DR (MA9700), - United States
Travel: Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 37.5
Shift: 1st shift
Bank Of America CorporationWellesley HillsMA
VIEW JOBS1/2/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-02T00:00Financial Consultant-1806977
WELLESLEY FINANCIAL ADVISOR OPPORTUNITY
Investment Top Performers: Drive Your Success at Santander:
Market Leading Compensation Structure Including:
* No cap commission
* Monthly award payout
* Bi-annual supplemental award
* Deferred bonus
Bank Channel Stability for Leads-Exclusive Referrals
Exceptional 1st year Ramp-up Package Supporting Financial Protection
Inherited Book of Business to Supplement Personal Client List
Growing Licensed Banker Function to Partner With for Business Development
Diverse and Robust Product Mix Including "Managed Money"
Bank Focus on Supporting Long Term Business Builders
As a member of Santander's retail banking division you'll help serve Santander's retail and small business customers as part of one of the top banks in the United States based on deposits. With principal presence in the northeast U.S., Santander's retail division offers consumer and lending products to help our customers reach their financial goals. Santander currently serves nearly 2 million retail customers and 5.2% of the 2.7 million small businesses in the US footprint have a transactional account with Santander Bank.
The Financial Consultant is responsible for identifying needs, understanding client objectives, and making appropriate investment/insurance recommendations consistent with compliance standards in an effort to achieve sales results and long term client satisfaction.
* Achieve and exceed both individual and branch related sales and revenue goals as defined on a quarterly basis.
* Maintain compliance with all applicable bank, broker/dealer, State and Federal regulations associated with the sale of investment and insurance products including Santander Policy Statement governing the sale of uninsured products.
* When appropriate, provide leads to branch personnel for the sale of other bank products and services such as deposit accounts and loans.
* Attend and actively participate in sales meetings, training initiatives, and planning sessions related to the development and growth of the program
* Develop and execute quarterly business development plans in accordance with sales management's objectives surrounding the marketing and promotion of investment products and services.
* Maintain records, master operational procedures and provide sales and activity reports per management's request in a timely and efficient manner.
* Create strong internal and external relationships in an effort to develop referral sources and meet appointment objectives.
* Maintain required professional training and license requirements, including knowledge of FINRA compliance, FDIC compliance, the Bank's uninsured Products Policy Statement and all applicable state and federal regulations.
* Provide active mentoring and coaching to all Licensed Bank Employees (LBEs) assigned within your branch territory.
* Hold frequent client appointments, seminars and branch training sessions in an effort to secure long-term client relationships and provide sales leadership to internal business partners regarding investment and insurance products.
* Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
* Experience providing investment guidance and advice to clients.
* Must be able to demonstrate a superior record of sales achievement while maintaining high ethical standards.
* Degrees such as an MBA, CFP, CHLU or CHFC preferred.
* Experience: Between 3 - 5 years
* Licenses/Certifications: NASD licenses 7 and 66, or 7 and 63 and 65 as well as appropriate state insurance licenses required.
* Ability to effectively communicate and coach while responding to all customer inquiries in an efficient manner.
* Superior sales skills and have a command of all aspects of investment and insurance products including mutual funds and annuities.
* Thorough understanding of economic principles and compliance standards.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Primary Location:Massachusetts-Wellesley-277 Linden Street - 00302 - Wellesley-Linden - Branch
Organization:Consumer & Business Banking (1001)
Job Posting:Nov 14, 2018, 5:00:00 AM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SO
VIEW JOBS12/21/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-21T00:00Baystate Financial is a premier, full service financial planning firm committed to providing clients with the holistic wealth and risk management solutions they need. Our Financial Services Representatives manage client relationships every day with that commitment in mind, finding fulfillment in making a difference while pursuing opportunities to learn, grow, and control their own destiny. The unique perspectives, products, and services we deliver embolden our clients to pursue more from life. If you are interested in changing people's lives, please reach out to us to learn more.
Develop and cultivate a client base
Market your practice through prospecting and generating referrals
Meet clients to learn about their needs
Service and support existing clients
Actively participate in on-going product and sales training
Core Competencies required:
Strong entrepreneurial drive
Ability to learn and comply with all company and industry regulations
Knowledge of/or the ability to learn the sales process, along with the tools that support it
4 Year degree preferred
Previous experience in Insurance, Asset Management or Risk Management preferred
Have or willingness to obtain appropriate FINRA registration (Series 7 & 66) and Life & Health Certifications
Ability to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Gregg Dunkel - Director of Recruiting Gregg.Dunkel@baystatefinancial.com