VIEW JOBS10/9/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-01-07T00:00Job Description
Job Summary & Essential Functions:
The Financial Analyst is a member of the Accounting and Finance team. This individual will be working on the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team, reporting to the FP&A Manager. The primary responsibilities will include analysis of actuals, annual budget, and forecasts as well as variance analyses at the manufacturing site level, some month-end consolidation and reporting requirements, and facilitating ad hoc data requests. Additional responsibilities include training, report development, and troubleshooting of data inputs. In addition to the day to day duties, this role is critical in supporting our culture of reporting integrity, strong governance practices, controls, operational efficiencies, and financial data accuracy and accessibility. The financial consolidation and reporting system utilized is OneStream.
* Data validation
* Provide user support and other ad hoc requests
* Perform consolidations & allocations
* Assist with month-end and year-end closing, including the loading of top-side entries
* Internal & external audit support
* Create/modify financial reports including financial ratios and KPIs
* Set up and maintain reporting tools
* Create user-defined reports
* Work closely with management and end-users
* Provide OneStream application support
* Administer security protocols for the OneStream system
* Develop materials for formal and informal training sessions
* Create and maintain custom reports to support both monthly and ad-hoc reporting
* Monitor application performance, availability, and utilization
* Deposit Corporate Checks received & Document as required by audit
* Performs other duties as assigned including leading projects and participation in project committees
Required Skills & Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, qualifications, competencies, abilities and any physical demands if required. Physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential requirements of this job. Proven experience with OneStream (or another leading financial consolidation system, such as Hyperion Financial Management), proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, in addition to:
* Developing reports including financial statements, scorecards, and graphs
* Retrieving data out of the system and performing variance analyses
* Troubleshooting data errors as a result of upload issues
* Experience with relational databases and cross referencing account mappings
* Creating advanced calculations for budgeting and forecasting, including allocations
Physical Demands (reasonable accommodations may be made, if necessary):
Stand - Frequently
Walk - Frequently
Sit - Continuously
Squat or Kneel - Occasionally
Reach Outward - Occasionally
Reach Above Shoulder - Occasionally
Drive - Occasionally
10 lbs. or less - Occasionally
11-20 lbs. - Occasionally
Push / Pull
10 lbs. or less - Occasionally
10-20 lbs. - Occasionally
Occasionally - Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (.25 - 2.5 hrs. /day)
Frequently - Occupation requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5 hrs. /day)
Continuously - Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs. /day)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess the outlined experience level, education, training, minimum years of experience, product or industry knowledge plus any certifications in order to be considered.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required.
* A minimum of 2 years related experience
* Knowledge of accounting systems, ERP systems, generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), and financial reporting
* OneStream (or another leading financial consolidation system, such as Hyperion Financial Management) experience is required.
* Must possess strong Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint skills. Knowledge of Word and Access, a plus.
* Strong critical thinking skills including systems and business analysis, problem solving and resolution, good judgment and decision making ability.
* Must possess excellent communication and people skills to successfully support users
* Working knowledge of forecasting, budgeting, and planning processes
* Ability to manage projects on time
* Able to balance multiple priorities and adjust workload as needed
* Ability to work under tight deadlines
Work Environment and Safety Equipment Required:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job.
* Office environment and light manufacturing environment
* Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
* Ability to travel to other sites occasionally
Ducommun IncorporatedSanta AnaCA
VIEW JOBS10/1/2019 10:09:17 PM2019-12-30T22:09<p>LINQM is looking to add a Financial Analyst to the team.<br />
<p>Duties: Responsible for providing support and coverage to Sr. Payroll Financial Analyst due to a modified work schedule. Responsible for supporting all activities related to the compliance and accounting processes for Payroll, Equity, and 3rd party vendor support including but not limited to the following: weekly posting of journal entries into JDE, compliance with internal and external legal requirements, payroll tax compliance, Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) audits and controls, post payroll processes, treasury support, ad hoc reporting, resolving issues/inquiries through interaction and partnership with peers in Corporate Tax, HR, Benefits, Finance, Accounting, Risk Managment, Global Mobility and vendors. Updating and maintaining process documentation related work stream.</p>
<p>Skills: Additional Skills: Experience in Payroll Accounting &bull; Experience working in a subsidiary area within an international company; preferably in the United States<br />
Proven expertise in MS Office Suite, including advanced Excel and related financial systems; ERP (e.g., JDE, Oracle, SP) experience preferred<br />
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills<br />
Solid problem-solving, critical thinking, and investigative skills<br />
Solid understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)<br />
Solid knowledge of financial concepts and principles<br />
Expertise in own functional areas and general knowledge of other areas impacted within the business&nbsp;<br />
Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels<br />
Ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment<br />
Ability to work in a team environment, including inter-departmental teams and representing the department on specific projects<br />
Ability to build productive internal/external working relationships</p>
<p>Education: Education and Experience: Bachelor&#39;s Degree or equivalent in in related field, 3 years experience previous related payroll and cost accounting experience Required accounting, forecasting, planning, or expense analysis experience Preferred Experience w/ADP ProBusiness, ADP R&amp;R Report Writing, and JDE preferred Skills and Experience:</p>
Linqm, Inc.Santa AnaCA
VIEW JOBS7/22/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-10-20T00:00Financial Analyst
Provides analytical and technical assistance to prepare financial statements with emphasis on inventory related accounting.
1. Reviews and records financial data.
2. Gathers and analyzes financial data.
3. Records and report financial data as required or requested.
4. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
* Bachelors Degree
* 2 - 3 years
* Basic math
* Compose internal memos
* Coordinate physical inventory, set up meetings
* Data entry using QAD, Excel, Word, E-mail
* Proofread financial statements
* Follow instructions
LEVEL OF SUPERVISION
Precision Castparts Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.
Precision Castparts CorporationSanta AnaCA