Los Angeles , CA 90058
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
At EVPassport we are on a mission to help drive the adoption of electric vehicles through our technology infrastructure. Our FP&A team is growing to provide mission-critical financial analysis to our dynamic organization as they evaluate business initiatives with executive-level visibility. The Financial Analyst works under the direction of the VP, Financial Operations and drives financial analysis, forecasting, reporting and operational support activities for the entire FP&A function. This position will exercise a high level of accountability, flexibility, teamwork, good judgment and attention to detail. The Financial Analyst must be able to work independently, as well as within a team environment.
- Provide timely and accurate financial reporting
- Track and monitor expenses incurred related to various business functions
- Produce monthly and quarterly variance analysis and commentary to management
- Forge strong business partner relationships to drive financial results and understanding across cross-functional teams
- Perform financial and operational analysis to enhance business objectives
- Provide business process improvement and documentation to boost operational efficiency and reinforce financial compliance
- Bring creativity and critical thinking, which inspires innovation and propels team beyond the status quo
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills; both verbal and written
- Proven collaborator with the ability to work with all levels and departments within an organization.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail required
- Self-directed work style; thrives at being resourceful and has a strong work ethic
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask, prioritize and adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelors degree with a preference to a Finance or Accounting or Economics
- 3+ years of financial analysis or related experience required.
- Proficient understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Prior experience with headcount planning or administration at either a business unit or company level would also be a plus. Experience business partnering and interacting with upper level management
- Background orchestrating cross-functional projects with high energy, trustworthy, creative, and get it done mentality.
- Displays good judgment and uses discretion when presented with sensitive or confidential issues.
- Experience allocating and optimizing marketing spend across tactics.
- Experience with tools such as Salesforce, Slack, Excel, NetSuite, G-Suite
- Thrives in a high growth environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
As part of full-time employment, we offer health care, dental, and vision benefits from leading providers. Each employee is entitled to unlimited paid time off and sick leave.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Work From Home
- Stock Option Plan