Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Aspen Search Group LLC
Lenexa , KS 66219
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Aspen Search Group is seeking a fast-learning and highly motivated Financial Analyst; someone with a pleasant demeanor, can do attitude, and the drive to learn our clients industry. Attention to detail, accuracy and strong written and oral skills are essential. The ideal candidate must be organized and articulate, have the ability to work on multiple concurrent tasks and operate from our Johnson County, Kansas office. Some travel may be required.
- Analyze, model and provide creative and competitive solutions in the valuation and pricing of projects and potential acquisitions.
- Take a leadership role in coordinating with the development team to compile project and pricing details for presentation to Management. An ability to learn and understand the business is important.
- Coordinate with Management to review and discuss the financial pro forma, including fundamental tax and book income matters.
- Perform ad hoc initiatives for executives, as needed.
- Support and drive initiatives to streamline and improve the financial pro forma, and stay abreast of tax updates and shifts within the industry.
- A business degree with a concentration in Finance.
- Entry level up to 3 years of relevant experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Ability to quickly read, review, analyze and summarize large amounts of information, such as project information and market research.
- Project management skills, including organization and the ability to control multiple processes and tasks simultaneously.